• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Respect from Arkansas writer

NC State up 6-3 top of the seventh.

Probably won’t matter as Arkansas will just pitch that Koops kid a bazillion innings and win tomorrow anyway.

But isn’t Baseball just a crazy, wonderfully unpredictable sport!

I am a Husker fan. I admit it. But after watching numerous super regional games, I am thoroughly convinced that we could have competed at the CWS this year. We got a poor regional assignment. I believe that as a Power Five Conference champion, we should not have been placed in a regional with the number one overall seed. It was unfair to Arkansas and to us. But we will grow from this.

I am a Husker fan. I admit it. But after watching numerous super regional games, I am thoroughly convinced that we could have competed at the CWS this year. We got a poor regional assignment. I believe that as a Power Five Conference champion, we should not have been placed in a regional with the number one overall seed. It was unfair to Arkansas and to us. But we will grow from this.
You mean, like a wart??

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back