• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers

Sooner 24

BOOMER SOONER!!!
20 Year Member
Last night I had a heart attack. They put in a couple of stents but they are going to airlift me to OKC for open heart surgery when the blood thinners have worn off. Not really scared just apprehensive since I’m right with the Lord. I’m not ready to leave my family especially my grandkids.

Last night I had a heart attack. They put in a couple of stents but they are going to airlift me to OKC for open heart surgery when the blood thinners have worn off. Not really scared just apprehensive since I’m right with the Lord. I’m not ready to leave my family especially my grandkids.
God bless you in your time of and bring you and your family comfort during this troubling time

before-surgery-wishes-and-prayers.jpg

Sooner, Lil' All 'N' and I are praying for your health and a recovery that has you back with your grandkids and family as you feel better than you did before the surgery. We pray that your entire medical team becomes God's healing touch, that your family is filled with his peace and comfort, and that next fall you will be in the stands with family and friends as NU-OU renews the best rivalry in college football.

Wishing you a safe surgery and complete recovery Sooner 24.We will put you on our prayer list.Keep the faith.God bless.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back