• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Time for an update, but I don't have the time right now to type everything. Still appreciate the prayers. I guess at this point everyone assumes that Steph is well on the road to recovery. As she has come off the Prednisone and Meloxicam, she no longer feels like Superwoman, and has reverted back to where she felt in a lot of ways when she first got home. Lung capacity is very low. Early this morning she woke up feeling dizzy; we took her BP and it was low. Constant aches and pains.

We were able to get away for our first vacation last week (since she went into the hospital). Nice to spend a little time on the beach.

Time for an update, but I don't have the time right now to type everything. Still appreciate the prayers. I guess at this point everyone assumes that Steph is well on the road to recovery. As she has come off the Prednisone and Meloxicam, she no longer feels like Superwoman, and has reverted back to where she felt in a lot of ways when she first got home. Lung capacity is very low. Early this morning she woke up feeling dizzy; we took her BP and it was low. Constant aches and pains.

We were able to get away for our first vacation last week (since she went into the hospital). Nice to spend a little time on the beach.
This journey began for you both about a year ago. Praying that God continues to carry you on this path to healing & recovery.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back