• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Asking for prayers tonight / tomorrow as well. Tomorrow will be a big day. We are scheduled for Home care training at 1300. But that may change, based on what happens with our Advocate's discussions with insurance and Southern Crescent. Hopefully we can get a few more days in the facility (believe it or not, this would be better for Steph's recovery, to have a few more days of PT there). Things will be happening fast in the next few days.

More big news. Steph "may be" coming home tomorrow (Wednesday) -- unless something drastically changes in the morning. We definitely want her out of that place... but the task of home care is daunting as well. And -- the X-ray showed that "there may be the start of pneumonia" -- so Steph started an antibiotic regimen today.

More prayers requested!!! Again and still, leaning on God! Praying that He makes the proper path clear for us...

Last edited:
You can DO THIS EvK, I have every bit of confidence that the Lord knows of your strength and commitment and the road ahead is filled with constant challenges that will only strengthen yours and Steph's resolve. Praise God for her trajectory and that you have been chosen to direct her care.

STEPHANIE IS HOME!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

There will definitely be challenges, and I was seriously concerned last night about being able to address Steph's health issues. But once it became clear that Steph was coming home, her mood changed immensely -- to the extent that her state of health actually improved! She is in such a better mood... and it was great for her to see Maverick (and for Mavi to see her). It was seriously like a penitentiary inmate being pardoned and released! (she was being treated like an inmate by most of the staff).

There will definitely be challenges, and I was seriously concerned last night about being able to address Steph's health issues. But once it became clear that Steph was coming home, her mood changed immensely -- to the extent that her state of health actually improved! She is in such a better mood... and it was great for her to see Maverick (and for Mavi to see her). It was seriously like a penitentiary inmate being pardoned and released! (she was being treated like an inmate by most of the staff).
Praise the Lord ... know that your journey continues & will continue in prayer for you & Steph.

Knock and ask...little or big!! Answered prayers! He remains with you both as you navigate this journey! Peace, rest, and love will fill your house!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back