• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

When I read that last night, I could feel the powerful hand of God at work. There is no other way to explain it. I just received this from my wife:

"Didn't sleep but because I was wide awake, feeling OK. Respiratory therapist from yesterday is on again and she almost did a happy dance. She said I look so much better than yesterday."

I am beside myself right now in tears. You are witnessing the power of prayer!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Not out of the woods yet by any means. But I can't even begin to tell you how this has affected me!
Sharing prayers again & tears for your joy.

When I read that last night, I could feel the powerful hand of God at work. There is no other way to explain it. I just received this from my wife:

"Didn't sleep but because I was wide awake, feeling OK. Respiratory therapist from yesterday is on again and she almost did a happy dance. She said I look so much better than yesterday."

I am beside myself right now in tears. You are witnessing the power of prayer!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Not out of the woods yet by any means. But I can't even begin to tell you how this has affected me!
Glad to hear she is doing better. Will continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery. Hang in there EvK!

Just saw this thread. I will pray for your wife as well as your whole family. Keep the faith brother, God is always faithful!

Hang in there brother we got your back and God will hold you, your wife and family in his blessings and will send comfort your way

Just saw this. So sorry you are going through this, but glad she is doing better. May all of heaven comfort you, your family and friends, and all of those who are helping her to recover, while Jesus holds your wife's hand to comfort and strengthen her through this trying time. Take care.

Thanks you for the update. Still praying that she gets stronger every day.

Thank you again to all for your prayers and support. It will be a marathon, not a sprint. But we feel comfort in knowing, not only that God is in control and will always do what's best for us, but that we have a network of friends (and strangers) who are there for us.
Believing for a better day for your wife tomorrow!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back