• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

When I read that last night, I could feel the powerful hand of God at work. There is no other way to explain it. I just received this from my wife:

"Didn't sleep but because I was wide awake, feeling OK. Respiratory therapist from yesterday is on again and she almost did a happy dance. She said I look so much better than yesterday."

I am beside myself right now in tears. You are witnessing the power of prayer!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Not out of the woods yet by any means. But I can't even begin to tell you how this has affected me!
We are still praying and still believing!!

She is in hospital with Covid-19 for fourth night. They now have her on Remdesivir, among other things. They keep raising the O2 level but her lung capacity is decreasing.

I know God is in control. But we are scared and need prayer warriors right now.

Thanks in advance
My family and I know the fear as I had it myself. I was fortunate enough that God allowed me to get through it. May he bless and keep you and your wife. Make you strong in his love and wisdom. Good luck and God bless you both.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back