• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

She is in hospital with Covid-19 for fourth night. They now have her on Remdesivir, among other things. They keep raising the O2 level but her lung capacity is decreasing.

I know God is in control. But we are scared and need prayer warriors right now.

Thanks in advance
We are praying for her
God bless her
hang in there
God is great, God is good
Can't imagine what you're going through

Lil' All "N" and I have prayed for your wife, for you and your family. We also pray that your wife has the right doctors and support staff who will be there for her until you can be with her. We believe that she will begin returning to having normal oxygen levels throughout the night.

She is in hospital with Covid-19 for fourth night. They now have her on Remdesivir, among other things. They keep raising the O2 level but her lung capacity is decreasing.

I know God is in control. But we are scared and need prayer warriors right now.

Thanks in advance
Major prayers for you and Mrs Elwood. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Lil' All "N" and I have prayed for your wife, for you and your family. We also pray that your wife has the right doctors and support staff who will be there for her until you can be with her. We believe that she will begin returning to having normal oxygen levels throughout the night.
Thank you. That is powerful.

She is now on Remdesivir, among many other therapies. They have the oxygen flow up so high I could barely hear her talk when we said goodnight. I pray that her lung function returns soon. Or as soon as God wills.

And I pray for that peace that only He can give.

(Edit: I read through thread again and see I'm repeating myself. Long day)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back