• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Still fighting for Steph. No real action on getting her transferred today. Ran into a roadblock because Emory LTACH is not providing the documentation that Steph is qualified for the transfer (which differs from what they've told us, both in the Friday teleconference, and yesterday in person). We now suspect they may be dragging their feet so they can get more "Covid money". Still fighting... (and praying).

Hey gang, let's keep those prayers going out for Steff &...Mr. Steff. :Biggrin:
Tonight she's asking for prayers that she doesn't "#2" too much. This has been a problem the past few days. Doesn't help that they don't come to clean her up for hours. I know it's a blessing that this is what we're praying for (among other things), rather than how it was 7 weeks ago...

It's sad that people get treated this way when they're in a care facility. :(

Story behind the Picture of praying hands | Stories for ...

I TRIED. I GAVE IT MY ALL.

Like Scott Frost fighting for his players to have a football season, I fought for Steph. I fought. I tried to get Steph home for Christmas. I tried to get her out of the evil LTACH for Christmas. Failing all that, I tried to get in to see her for Christmas. None of that is going to happen.

I am spent. I am worn out. I’m tired. I’m exhausted. Totally leaning on God, because I cannot stand on my own. I’m taking a break.

Like Scott Frost fighting for his players to have a football season, I fought for Steph. I fought. I tried to get Steph home for Christmas. I tried to get her out of the evil LTACH for Christmas. Failing all that, I tried to get in to see her for Christmas. None of that is going to happen.

I am spent. I am worn out. I’m tired. I’m exhausted. Totally leaning on God, because I cannot stand on my own. I’m taking a break.
One thing, and I heard this from a few nurses, take care of the care giver.
That Elwood, is you.
Rest in the angels wings that God has sent you, you are surely needed.

The Holy Spirit will be with you both. Jesus is holding you both right now. 2021 will be s year of strength and healing for Steph!

There's is absolutely no shame in that. Praying for rest for you, brother.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back