• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Steph was in Memorial Stadium today to see the Huskers hold on to the win!

OK, her cutout was there. Can't wait for the day, God willing, when she'll be able to witness a Husker win for herself!
Hey, this is Lil' All 'N'. I grabbed my dad's phone because I wanted you to know that I am keeping the faith for Steph and your family and also praying for all of you. Hopefully, she will be in the stands next year when we kick Iowa's butt! God Bless!

As I listened to this morning’s sermon (online) with Steph, it was almost as if God was breathing life into her! When I got to her room this morning, her ventilator settings were just about the lowest they had been since she was admitted to the ICU. And her SpO2 (oxygenation) was 100%! So they dropped the % O2 (Fi O2) 5 points to 40%, and as expected, her SpO2 dropped as well – but only to 96%. I expected it to drop further, but instead… it kept going up! And after an hour it was 99%!

They lowered her sedation slightly today. She didn’t “wake up”, but she was more reactive to stimuli (like grimacing and shutting her mouth when they were trying to swab it), and yawned a couple times. Raised her sedation slightly for the night, and will try again tomorrow.

Praise God for little signs and big miracles!

As I listened to this morning’s sermon (online) with Steph, it was almost as if God was breathing life into her! When I got to her room this morning, her ventilator settings were just about the lowest they had been since she was admitted to the ICU. And her SpO2 (oxygenation) was 100%! So they dropped the % O2 (Fi O2) 5 points to 40%, and as expected, her SpO2 dropped as well – but only to 96%. I expected it to drop further, but instead… it kept going up! And after an hour it was 99%!

They lowered her sedation slightly today. She didn’t “wake up”, but she was more reactive to stimuli (like grimacing and shutting her mouth when they were trying to swab it), and yawned a couple times. Raised her sedation slightly for the night, and will try again tomorrow.

Your faith and love for your wife should be an inspiration to all of us!

God is good all the time! And all the time God is good! Praying for a night of healing rest for Steph and restoration for you and then morning filled with more good news.

99% wow that is crazy good. my average after exercise is 95-97. I looked it up and 95-98 is the average. It's happening. God is good.

I'm trying to just put it all on God (that's really all I can do). But Lord, right now my big concern is her neurological state. I know You have it all under control. "Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well" (Luke 8:50).

Neuro doctor came to visit just before rounds. They'll be taking Steph for another CT scan, and also EEG to check brain function. LORD, may I ask for one more miracle?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back