• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Reports: Penn State players will not attend Big Ten media days

Status
Not open for further replies.

that's tough..... but I can certainly understand their trepidation. Gut check time for PSU.

Very little really comes from media days to start with...very little good can come from these guys sitting with the media especially if a media member decides they are going after them.

I think it's a good decision on PSU's part...for those of us who have ever said something stupid it usually comes from an emotionally charged situation. Having 19-23 year-olds sitting in front of a media scrum and expecting them to say only things that they won't regret after what has transpired would be ridiculous.

Last edited:

Very little really comes from media days to start with...very little good can come from these guys sitting with the media especially if a media member decides they are going after them.

I think it's a good decision on PSU's part...for those of us who have ever said something stupid it usually comes from an emotionally charged situation. Having 19-23 year-olds sitting in front of a media scrum and expecting them to say only things that they won't regret after what has transpired would be ridiculous.

Agree.

Does Nebraska have a time slot today? Somewhere I think I saw 1pm but I just checked the Big 10 online web and it just show 11am to 4pm Eastern time slot for media day.

LEADERS DIVISION COACHES PRESS CONFERENCES (all times ET)

• 11:00 AM Bret Bielema (Wisconsin)
  • 11:15 AM Danny Hope (Purdue)
  • 11:30 AM Urban Meyer (Ohio State)
  • 11:45 AMBREAK
  • 12:00 PM Tim Beckman (Illinois)
  • 12:15 PM Kevin Wilson (Indiana)
  • 12:30 PM Bill O’Brien (Penn State)
LEGENDS DIVISION COACHES

• 1:00 PM Pat Fitzgerald (Northwestern)
  • 1:15 PM Jerry Kill (Minnesota)
  • 1:30 PM Brady Hoke (Michigan)
  • 1:45 PM BREAK
  • 2:00 PM Bo Pelini (Nebraska)
  • 2:15 PM Mark Dantonio (Michigan State)
  • 2:30 PM Kirk Ferentz (Iowa)
  • 2:45 PMBill Carollo (Big Ten Coordinator of Football Officials)
  • 3:00 PM Mark Silverman (BTN President)
  • 3:15 PM Jim Delany (Big Ten Commissioner)

http://btn.com/2012/07/25/track-big-ten-media-day-with-btns-coverage/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back