• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Reminder: Madison (Aaron Green) vs Steele (Malcom Brown) on ESPN 8/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

if he goes to texas i will be ill

well, he has said he would like to play with Brown...I see him N, but you never know with kids. You would think with his brother here and all his other schools with 2-3 RB's already he would just commit to NU.

He no longer has interest in them....its down to Nebraska and either Cal (who already have a 3 and 4 star RB commits) or Florida State depending on who you believe...and FSU just got a commit from a 5***** RB....

The stars appear to algining for Nebraska...but stranger things have happened...

if he goes to texas i will be ill

He no longer has interest in them....its down to Nebraska and either Cal (who already have a 3 and 4 star RB commits) or Florida State depending on who you believe...and FSU just got a commit from a 5***** RB....

The stars appear to algining for Nebraska...but stranger things have happened...

Who told you that?

I wont believe a thing until he states where he is going and actually signs

Agreed. I still have a hard time believing that he has NO interest in Tejas. I hope he chooses the Huskers but I still think we are in a tough battle with the Horns included.

Based on what he has said Texas is no longer in the picture...its down to two teams...but like I said you never know...

Agreed. I still have a hard time believing that he has NO interest in Tejas. I hope he chooses the Huskers but I still think we are in a tough battle with the Horns included.

Based on what he has said Texas is no longer in the picture...its down to two teams...but like I said you never know...

I hear ya, I have no info just a gut feeling that Texas is still in it. Never know with these young men. Just have to wait until they make thier decision.

Do you consider being teammates in college?

AG: That would be cool. Malcolm committing doesn’t really affect what I pick, but it does put some pressure on me. Malcolm picking Texas makes me want to go to Texas more.

MB: I’m not going to put any pressure on him. Playing on the same team isn’t something we really talk about that much. It’s more of a “what if” type thing.

Aaron, how close are you to committing?

AG: I’m kind of close, but I’m going to take my time. It’s not as hard to make a decision when you’ve got it down to four schools. I’m just going to take my college visits first.

Posted on Aug 25th
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/..._Aaron_Green_101530913.html?showFullArticle=y

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back