• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Reminder: Madison (Aaron Green) vs Steele (Malcom Brown) on ESPN 8/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see! Now I am going to eat with a buddy from Texas. Should be fun! Enjoy the rest of the game! (Hopefully Chili's will have it on!)

BornToBeRed, all you now, Im headed out :)

Haha. Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Malcolm Brown stuffed again, waiting to hear what his rushing stats are for the game so far. I know one thing, they're not as good as Green's. :)

Big gain by Steele on a deep pass, 43 yards to Madison's 14. 1st and 10.

On first down, after a delay of game penalty, hand off to Brown for 9 yards.

Brown now has 14carries for 45 yards.

Malcolm Brown 10 yard reception TD

21-10 Madison

Brown is big and impressive...has struggled a bit tonight however, you can see what he has and why he is so highly rated....two A+ RBs tonight....

Madison, facing 3rd & 8, go with another HB Draw to Aaron Green. Green breaks through for 12 and a first down.

AG seriously looks good tonight.

To everyone watching:

Is it me, or is Steele's defense really struggling to slow Madison? Seems like Madison is moving the ball awfully easily.

Malcolm Brown 88 yard TD run.
Absolutely AWESOME run. Breaks two tackles at the start, then Brown just tosses a DB to the ground.

Madison still up 21-17

Wow Brown with a long an impressive TD run off of a Green fumble...guy is big & fast....

Brown is big and impressive...has struggled a bit tonight however, you can see what he has and why he is so highly rated....two A+ RBs tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back