• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Reminder: Madison (Aaron Green) vs Steele (Malcom Brown) on ESPN 8/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant is a Sacramento school as well and recent State Champs producing several big time recruits as well as their share of players that found trouble; Don and Reggie Rogers, Onterrio Smith, and Donte Stallworth. The Folsom team they crushed is/was supposed to be a top contender in NorCal.

Got my cities and Grant H.S.'s mixed up....:) Thanks....:)

I lived in Rancho Mirage for three years when I was staioned at Mather AFB (since closed as you know) as a young Lt......my first USAF assignment...loved Sacramento....:)

Grant is a Sacramento school as well and recent State Champs producing several big time recruits as well as their share of players that found trouble; Don and Reggie Rogers, Onterrio Smith, and Donte Stallworth. The Folsom team they crushed is/was supposed to be a top contender in NorCal.

Madison leads 7-0 over Steele with 5:56 minutes left in the first quarter.

Aaron Green scored on a 6 yard TD run.

Steele then stalled on their drive as Malcom Brown had no place to run on two consecutive downs.

EDIT:

Right after this post, Madison's QB fumbles and Steele recovers. I believe that's the third fumble of the game between these two teams.

SHEESH! Another fumble, this time by the Steele QB taking the snap.

These kids must have the butterflies for the national audience.

On 3rd & 14, Brown finally gets some room to run and breaks for 11 yards. Steele goes for it on 4th and 3, Malcom Brown runs for it and comes up short.

Anyone else think we might want to be recruiting this Andre Wiggins Guy. He is a bullet to the ball and probably has 6-7 big plays already.

Wow! Texas had to be cringing there. Browns helmet comes off and Madison just kept hitting and he disappears under a pile. Came out okay but a little scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back