• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Reminder: Madison (Aaron Green) vs Steele (Malcom Brown) on ESPN 8/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game on tomorrow night at 6PM CST on ESPN....:)

A chance to see Aaron Green in action....and hopefully a commit will becoming from him soon...:)

Suspect there will be a lot of discussion about Aaron's recruitment on the broadcast, and a few nice props for Nebraska...:)

Last edited:
This is one guy that I believe can be a difference maker and would/will truly ignite our O--no matter who we have as QB. But, the thought of T Mart and Green in the same backfield would be sick.

Thank you for the reminder, I've now got a post-it note reminder on my tv. :Biggrin: I'm looking forward to seeing both Green and Brown play. I love that ESPN does this for a few schools, it's great for all involved.

ESPN aired a game here in Temple Tx last year that featured Lache Seastrunk RB (Oregon Commit) vs David Ash QB (Texas Commit this year)
I was at the game and the national coverage really added a lot of electricity, it was a lot of fun. Let's hope Malcom and Aaron put on a good show :)

Appreciate the notice because I would have missed it! This site and all the folks who support it are absolutely amazing. The things you pick up that you'd never know/see without it. Many thanks to you all!

That was Brion Carnes (and Touchdown Tommie's) High school alma-mater (Mantee) who put that beat down on the other team tonight (HUGE upset)...wow what a blowout...I hope we have an "in" with the Manatee coach still....some serious talent on that team....

Oh and James Wilder the recent 5***** RB commit to Florida State was not real impressive for Plant tonight...

I hope it goes alot better than tonights blow-out and injury!

Last edited:
That was Brion Carnes (and Touchdown Tommie's) High school alma-mater (Mantee) who put that beat down on the other team tonight (HUGE upset)...wow what a blowout...I hope we have an "in" with the Manatee coach still....some serious talent on that team....

Oh and James Wilder the recent 5***** RB commit to Florida State was not real impressive for Plant tonight..

What was the final? When I turned off the tv, it was 7-7... I did enjoy the 80 yard TD play on the FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME. Haha. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

California schools...they play good football out here...not quite on the level of Texas as far as attendance (but who is), but big time none-the-less...

I used to visit the lake in Folsom all the time when I lived in Sacramento (just outside the city)....beautiful place....has grown a bit over the past 15 or so years...

Grant is a LA School...

Holy moly. The game that's on right now (Grant v Folsom) is even worse... 42-7 with half of the third quarter left.

This is one guy that I believe can be a difference maker and would/will truly ignite our O--no matter who we have as QB. But, the thought of T Mart and Green in the same backfield would be sick.

i think Jamal Turner will have a big say in that as he only had 298 yards rushing 5TD's and 114 passing and 1 TD to start the season tonight. :thumbsup: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back