10 Year Member
No you never do know...just look at the Owa (could start for UCLA this year) saga last year...with that being said, we need to have other options if Aaron strings us along until say December or January and then decides to go elsewhere...and I suspect we do.....I don't think we have a deadline when we have a kid of his caliber, but I also think there comes a point that we pull the strings on another commit and make room if Aaron commits too....but I know you are aware of all that...
I hear ya, I have no info just a gut feeling that Texas is still in it. Never know with these young men. Just have to wait until they make thier decision.