• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Remember When......

you had to wait to use the phone because it was a party line and other people were talking?

Remember when college football was really fun and exciting because of the newness of it all?

I say it with lots of Love though.... :rolfl: I'm a Rams fan, if that makes you feel any better....

Have you seen the ad, where the OSU grad jumps out of the car, when he finds out the gal driving is a Mich fan? :lol:

Used to really hate the Rams, but this is a new era. Are you from lower California? I am a SF native.

Last edited:

Have you seen the ad, where the OSU grad jumps out of the car, when he finds out the gal driving is a Mich fan? :lol:

Used to really hate the Rams, but this is a new era. Are you from lower California? I am a SF native.
Nah, Believe it or not, I'm From South Florida. About an hour from Miami, but I've been a Husker fan and a Rams fan since I was about 7 years old. I still dig the Dolphins too, but they just don't like to win for some reason.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back