• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked REMEMBER THIS GUY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agarn Reprised

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
He was like a cigar-store Indian holding a bushel basket. But he SURE didn't drop any!

[h=1]Santino Panico[/h][h=2]Punt & Kick Returns[/h] Stats complete back to 2000 · Glossary · SHARE · Embed · CSV · PRE · LINK · ?

Punt RetKick Ret
YearSchoolConfClass******RetYdsAvgTDRetYdsAvgTD
2004NebraskaBig 12FRWR22683.10000
CareerNebraska22683.10000

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><thead>
</thead><tbody>
</tbody><tfoot>
</tfoot>

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/santino-panico-1.html

I really hope that Santino Panico is ​not the Husker's best option for returning punts.

I really hope that Santino Panico is ​not the Husker's best option for returning punts.

Well, we don't RETURN punts these days! We strive to not fumble. Santino didn't fumble, but he sure didn't move. Hence my cigar store Indian crack. Get it! It was a joke, Son, a JOKE (channel Foghorn Leghorn).... oh well ...

He's come up a number of times in the game thread. He wasn't a burner by any stretch, but was a guy who consistently caught the ball and didn't make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back