• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

because-apple-234961.jpg

what hatred?
You are projecting.
And you are easily triggered.
And you lied about and mischaracterized another poster, and you cant back up your claim or admit it was just your opinion.
You are dense...this is a board it’s all opinions jack ass. And it’s my opionion Thom would like to see apple’s market share drop! Wow what a disclosure!

You are dense...this is a board it’s all opinions jack ass. And it’s my opionion Thom would like to see apple’s market share drop! Wow what a disclosure!

What's an "opionion"?
Is that some kind of charged particle, or a leek?

Congrats. You've completed the task and unlocked the next level.

Wow, this thread really devolved quickly. My fiance has an iPhone though her work and it is a great device. I've always been an Android guy and love my LG I got this year, especially because of the customizability. My take is that the performance of our phones is razor thin in terms of processing, camera ability, etc. Honestly, I think the argument is really a moot point. If you like one profile/OS go with that. There is no reason to hate someone who prefers a different OS, but that's jmo.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back