• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
As have I and the support needed for Android and Windows is much more
Than for iPhones. Don’t know why you need turn this into your agenda. https://www.computerworld.com/artic...-are-even-cheaper-to-run-than-it-thought.html
We are not talking about windows Vs Mac. We are talking about Android vs iphone. Iphone may work fine as a consumer product. As a business tool not so much. I have never said anything bad about MAC.

Nice try at a redirect though. Apple is good at that.

Last edited:

I keep telling people but they don't listen. I mean I only deal with cell phones all day long as a living. I deal with business customers that will tell me Our Samsungs are great but our iphones don't work. What's wrong with your network? They never understand the irony of that question.
you'll like this:

A consulting network engineer walks into a bar and orders a beer. A few minutes later, a woman walks in and orders tequila. The bartender says, “We’re out of tequila.” The woman looks at the network engineer and screams, “WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!”

you'll like this:

A consulting network engineer walks into a bar and orders a beer. A few minutes later, a woman walks in and orders tequila. The bartender says, “We’re out of tequila.” The woman looks at the network engineer and screams, “WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!”
That is true. I am in between device and network folks. No matter the problem network folks will say it is the device, and device folks will say it is the network. It is often a combination of both by the time it gets to me.

If using and iPhone and the Safari browser you need to use AdGuard. I have.not won a single Amazon card since enabling it a couple months ago. The adblockers for Chrome no longer work by design. Apple drives me nuts, but you can’t beat the inherent security of the iPhones.

I would like to post something useful, but I can't. Sorry. I have an android, I use whatever thingy came on my phone, I don't even know what type of droid I have but I have no issues.
There are plenty of other threads on the subject where android users have stated they have redirect issues as well.

It holds true for both phones and pc’s. You wanto to place a bet on which smartphone processor is the fastest? https://bgr.com/2018/09/18/iphone-xs-max-vs-android-benchmarks-review-says-apple-wins/
As I have explained to you before processor has little to nothing to do with the operation of a smart phone. The difference is negligible in the grand scheme of things. How about radio strength? Forward error correction? Hand off speed? Bench testing in an RF environment is irrelevant. You need drive testing with side by side comparisons over multiple networks. Comparing processor speeds reminds of of people back in the 80s who used to spend $5,000 for speakers because they had a wider range of frequencies instead of a $500 pair. When you looked at the actual numbers you found out that the differences were not in the audible range.

The true test of a phone is how does it react in fringe coverage. (For the record fringe coverage can occur in the middle of a city in an old brick building. The fact that you are quoting processor speeds tells me you have not a clue about the use of devices in an actual RF environment.

Additionally when carriers release new features on their network apple usually does not add it until about 6-12 months after Samsung or LG.

For the record Android is pretty Generic. I would not buy any Android that is not Samsung, LG or possibly HTC (although they have long fallen behind) Stay away from others.

As I have explained to you before processor has little to nothing to do with the operation of a smart phone. The difference is negligible in the grand scheme of things. How about radio strength? Forward error correction? Hand off speed? Bench testing in an RF environment is irrelevant. You need drive testing with side by side comparisons over multiple networks. Comparing processor speeds reminds of of people back in the 80s who used to spend $5,000 for speakers because they had a wider range of frequencies instead of a $500 pair. When you looked at the actual numbers you found out that the differences were not in the audible range.

The true test of a phone is how does it react in fringe coverage. (For the record fringe coverage can occur in the middle of a city in an old brick building. The fact that you are quoting processor speeds tells me you have not a clue about the use of devices in an actual RF environment.

Additionally when carriers release new features on their network apple usually does not add it until about 6-12 months after Samsung or LG.

For the record Android is pretty Generic. I would not buy any Android that is not Samsung, LG or possibly HTC (although they have long fallen behind) Stay away from others.
Just because your still confused doesn’t mean it isn’t true. People turn on their phone, launch applications, edit video, play games. All faster on iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back