• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Red sweeps White

Schwarzenbach is going to have to step-up her offensive game, i,e,, getting some of Stivrins attitude for finishing kills. Otherwise Caffey, Zuhn (and even Kaylynn Meyer) are going to be getting more meaningful minutes on the court.

And just think. Along with the #1 recruiting class for 2021, everyone from this team gets to come back again, as if this season never happened. How loaded will that team be.

And just think. Along with the #1 recruiting class for 2021, everyone from this team gets to come back again, as if this season never happened. How loaded will that team be.

With all that talent...maybe Coach Cook and Nebraska should just leave the NCAA and go for an Olympic Gold with all the former Huskers and Coach Karch Kari?!! :thumbsup:

5aee63292bec8.image.jpg

john-g-cook-karch-kiraly-usa-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

Schwarzenbach is going to have to step-up her offensive game, i,e,, getting some of Stivrins attitude for finishing kills. Otherwise Caffey, Zuhn (and even Kaylynn Meyer) are going to be getting more meaningful minutes on the court.
Sounded like Meyer is the favorite for that 2nd MB. I love Callie and she is definitely one of my favorites, but don’t think she has an aggressive bone in her body. Hopefully she can start again after Stiv graduates.

Meyer is a stud, but competing against BigX talent in every match could be a mental barrier for her. I'd expect Caffey to get the 1st look for MB action simply because she's been on the D1 court before and competed at a high level already.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back