• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Red Reign list 3 or 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Red Reign, could you list three or four prospects you believe the Huskers have an excellent chance of getting next year?

I have heard some good things about this Chuck Norris guy as well as some guy named Suh and another named Ditka. Not sure wha our chances would be on getting all three but I would make Norris my #1. He could stare down the the other team into just handing him the ball and then getting out of his way

I have heard some good things about this Chuck Norris guy as well as some guy named Suh and another named Ditka. Not sure wha our chances would be on getting all three but I would make Norris my #1. He could stare down the the other team into just handing him the ball and then getting out of his way

Hopefully there are some younger Noblers coming up the ranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back