• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Red Reign, did you KNOW or were you guessing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontanaMan

Recruit
10 Year Member
Red Reign, did you know or were you guessing...that Peat was going to be a Husker? YOu seemed very confident the last week or so. Did you have an inside source, or were you just guessing/hoping? Good call either way!

Gut feeling....based on the analysis I ran through my head and posted on here a couple of times .....i.e ASU and Oregon State having poor recruiting classes and both coming off of losing seasons....in ASUs case two straight....

I honestly had no clue what Todd would do....I was hoping he would, to maximize his potential and with a Dad who is a former NFL'er I thought he would get sound advice...looks like he did...:)

Last edited:
Double R is a gentleman and a scholar and will decline to comment on this one I bet. ;)

Edit: and I am I wrong. :banghead::bow:

Last edited:

Actually RR rented a car in NE and drove to AZ and made sure he was driving around in front of Todd Tuesday evening... just so his guess would be right.

I could have put my old NE plates on my car here in CA.....;):lol:

Actually RR rented a car in NE and drove to AZ and made sure he was driving around in front of Todd Tuesday evening... just so his guess would be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back