• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruits: Top 10 list of headhunters (#7) Charles Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....Rivals Free Content....

Looking forward to his arrival...:)

Over the past couple of months, Rivals.com has offered a new top 10 poll each week, a new category voted on by its analysts who have spent the year canvassing the country scouting the top prospects. This week, they discussed the prospects that made them cringe - but in a good way.

Rivals.com's recruiting analysts break down the top 10 best headhunters among the top prospects.

7) Charles Jackson
School: Klein (Texas) Collins

Buzz: Though not the largest defensive back out there, the Nebraska commit is incredibly strong and powerful, and is built like a brick. In fact, Jackson is so thick he looks at times as wide as he is tall, a square of muscle that simply wants to hurt opponents. The future cornerback plays free safety for Klein Collins and makes receivers think twice about going over the middle. Even in camp settings, his bump-and-run technique was a lot more bump than run.

See the other 9 here:

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1155898

Thank goodness we are leaving the Big XII-2, I bet the officials already have a file on him
Sorry I cold not resist

:stickouttongue::stickouttongue:

Is this not a proto-type description for a Peliniback....er I mean a defensiveback!

Last edited:
Very cool to see Jackson on this list... I hope he becomes another great DB under Pelinis, Sanders, etc.

What are our chances with Curtis Grant? I noticed we're on his list although it doesn't look like he has done much as far as narrowing his list down or taking any visits so are we at all legitimately in the running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back