• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruits from the FS game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerRedDread

Blackshirt
10 Year Member
I can't remember who it was that was said to be here this past weekend. But has there been any word or interview of the opinions of the young men. RR, FLAS, anybody..... I didn't see anything in the paper nor on line.

We have a sticky thread already on who is visiting:

http://www.huskermax.com/vbbs/showthread.php?20466-2011-Official-Visits-Thread

Evan Goodman was the only official visit.....had a good visit....he is already an Arizoan State commit where is brother is already enrolled....his final four are Arizona State, Florida State, Auburn and Nebraska....I think our chances are pretty slim on landing him....but you never know....

Also in attendance, on unofficial visit,s were Husker commit Michael Rose and safety recruit Jordan Diggs who has struck a friendship with Rose....I think we have a good chance at landing him better than average I would say....but its far from a lock...hard getting recruits out of Florida...though it looks good right now....he will make his official visit, as will Rose, on October 8th for the Ohio State game....

Huskers commit Jordan Westerkamp also made an unofficial visit....he is having a steller senior season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back