• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting!!!

While I was updating the WBB list of offers/prospects I started to wonder whether Texas and Oklahoma leaving the Big XII Conference might cause some WBB recruits to re-evaluate their prospects, particularly those considering Kansas & Iowa State.

Outside information, particularly offers, is admittedly hard to come by, but the only WBB Offers I am aware of are:
(i.e. those that have not committed elsewhere or already eliminated the Huskers)

(There Must be some others! :Redface:)

2022 G, Callin Hake (MN) > committed to Nebraska
2022 PG Lexus Bargesser (MI) > Indiana

2023 G Macy Brown (MI) > Michigan

2024 PG Brit Prince (NE)
---------------------------
Subsequently Edited to Add: (Both offered Sept 2020 & have several Div I offers)
2023 G, Emily Fischer, (IL) > Maryland
2023 SG Katy Eidle, (IL) > Michigan

Last edited:

Recruiting!!!

1651171862759.png

WBB Recruiting seems to be off to a good start, with 2023 Logan Nissley (Bismarck ND) and 2023 Natalie Potts (O'falllon, MO).

In addition to dual-sport Maggie Mendelson, the Volleyball team just picked up a commitment from the 2024 No. 1 national recruit, Skyler Pierce (Lenexa, KS), who also plays Basketball.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back