• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruiting: Prospects react to big weekend, win over Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Nice rundown with the recruits who visited that are not committed to Nebraska.....

JoJo Kemp: The 5-foot-10, 190-pound all-purpose back is now reconsidering his commitment to South Florida after a Nebraska visit surpassed his expectations.

Dashon Hunt: The 5-foot-9, 175-pound consensus four-star corner from Thousand Oaks, Calif., seemed sold on NU’s big-game atmosphere.

Dominic Walker: Nebraska made major inroads with the three/four-star talent. . All I can say is Nebraska, I’m really considering it and it made me think about opening back up my options.â€￾

David Knevel, a 6-foot-8, 290-pound tackle who might be close to a five-star if he played in the United States, rated his visit a 9 out of 10, according to Huskers Illustrated. He’ll still take his visit to Purdue next week, but Nebraska made a big enough impression that you can expect the Huskers to make a final list

Tons more here.....worth the read:

http://sports.omaha.com/2012/10/01/recruiting-prospects-react-to-big-weekend-win-over-wisconsin/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back