• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting Night at Holy Ghost, this Thursday, Feb. 22nd, 7:00 P.M. with Nate Clouse

huskerpatti

Huskerpatti
15 Year Member

Celebrate the start of the
Scott Frost
era with
Husker Night at Holy Ghost
with Nate Clouse, recruiting staff writer and analyst
for Huskersonline

at 7:00 P.M.
Help support the Husker tradition at Holy Ghost
Meet great Husker Fans
Fantastic food
Always informative

Extremely interesting

Raffle
Refreshments Available, not included with admission fee
Doors Open at 5:00
Only $8.00 adults-children under age twelve $4.00
52nd and Q St. Omaha
Holy Ghost Social Hall (Church Basement)

Sponsored by the Holy Ghost Men’s Club

This event is always well done, however a ice storm will keep me away this year. They also put on a very good fish fry, my favorite in town.

This event is always well done, however a ice storm will keep me away this year. They also put on a very good fish fry, my favorite in town.

I was hoping to make it but have a conflict in the schedule. You are right about their fish fry, easily my favorite in town! Fried shrimp combo is the best!

Tell me they had catfish. If no catfish, then it's not a Nebraska fish fry, especially if shrimp is featured. Shrimp isn't even a fish. Nothing better than catfish.

Anyone that is going that can give us a rundown? Would be greatly appreciated. :)

Well, this topic is on a few other Husker boards and other than the menu, nothing of substance to report? For those of us outside the state of Nebraska, is there any value Clouse brings to this event? Curious and thanks ahead of time for any insight on the review. :Hooray::Cheers: GBR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back