• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruit to Player

Hugoniot

Physics Rules!
2 Year Member
The post might be premature, but since we’ve had a slew of highly ranked commits, I thought I would ask. Of the recruits, who has the potential to play immediately?

I think Manning is one for sure. Others?

My guess is that a couple of the LBs will have a shot and Betts if he qualifies. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Morrison play as Frost seems fine playing RBs as freshmen, and it will take a bit off of Wan'dale.

Just guessing, but all of the JUCO guys are on board to play early, although some may be in more limited roles until they learn their spots

Betts at WR, definitely. Manning wasn't recruited to sit the bench either

Agree with maverick - Morrison and Scott III should be on line to play early, although they need to compete with Rahmir

I think Gunnerson and Hutmacher get 4 games, but keep their RS

the two CO State transfers could both play. Nouili would need a transfer (and I'd like to see him take the year), but Schlager should help on special teams already this year

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back