• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

recruit DJ Carton = visitor for today's game > Ohio ST

Not sure how much in the picture Nebraska is right now. Plays for same AAU club that Roby came from.

upload_2017-8-31_22-48-58.png

Still flying up the charts. I think Nebraska's only shot is that Roby played with QC Elite and there may be a connection.

upload_2017-9-20_6-19-1.png

His local paper did a writeup this morning. Definitely an extreme longshot for the Huskers; I know he went out to Lincoln for a game last season and, as mentioned, plays for the same AAU club as Roby did.

http://qctimes.com/sports/high-scho...cle_680a62cb-c199-5abf-8fc3-7fa7d1d1f0fe.html

"Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Marquette, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Creighton are among the schools that have sent coaches to Bettendorf this fall for an open gym to get a peek at Carton.

Other schools are jumping on board, too. Purdue, Indiana, USC and UNLV are among the latest to show interest."

"Carton said he doesn't plan to announce his choice until national signing day next November.

"I want to visit a lot of these places and see where the best fit is for me as a player and a person," he said. "

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back