• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

recruit DJ Carton = visitor for today's game > Ohio ST

upload_2017-7-22_11-24-9.png

UNL doesn't have a chance with this guy, do they? I know the coaches have been talking to him for a while, but it's not an early offer and it's beginning to look like he can go where he wants.

Little chance most likely. Iowa recruit with several offers including local schools, has been talking with Wisconsin. Have heard he grew-up a Minnesota fan.

Plays with same AAU club as Roby, so have a little bit of an "in" there.

Wisconsin was the first D-1 offer; Iowa offer just came yesterday and he does live an hour from Iowa City.

I'm betting it is a long shot; but, until he says UNL is out, seems worth a follow. He'll only be a junior, so plenty of time to give him the best sales pitch.

Wisconsin was the first D-1 offer; Iowa offer just came yesterday and he does live an hour from Iowa City.

I'm betting it is a long shot; but, until he says UNL is out, seems worth a follow. He'll only be a junior, so plenty of time to give him the best sales pitch.
And we all know what the ultimate sales pitch would be. Gotta make things happen on the court.

Little chance most likely. Iowa recruit with several offers including local schools, has been talking with Wisconsin. Have heard he grew-up a Minnesota fan.
Is that even possible? I mean, growing up a rodent fan, sheesh man..... :Biggrin:

And we all know what the ultimate sales pitch would be. Gotta make things happen on the court.

REDo's right. Recruits that might be interested are probably a little shy until the longevity of the coaches becomes a little more clear. A successful season this year would do a lot to get their attention.

REDo's right. Recruits that might be interested are probably a little shy until the longevity of the coaches becomes a little more clear. A successful season this year would do a lot to get their attention.
I try to be forever hopeful, but, I can't see us breaking .500 this year.

I wouldn't look past Creighton. Not only do they have a strong conference they play in, but their offense is tailor made for a guy who loves the 3.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back