• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Reason for the snapping issues? Ferentz disagrees.

They did, he admitted that. But he says they weren’t doing anything. And let’s be honest, if their clapping makes us snap it 5 yards over our QB head or to his feet, that’s a different issue. We’ve had snapping issues all year.
The other issue with blaming Iowa is the fact that only Jurgens must have heard it because no one else on offense moved. If everyone moved and it was only AM that wasn’t ready I would buy it that it came from the Iowa sideline. Fact is Jurgens had a rough first half. He played well in the second half. The guy to his right had a tough day.

They did, he admitted that. But he says they weren’t doing anything. And let’s be honest, if their clapping makes us snap it 5 yards over our QB head or to his feet, that’s a different issue. We’ve had snapping issues all year.
The Astros Manager plus the GM got fired and suspended from Baseball for a year. Why not Ferentz?

Last edited:

When you watch the video you can see the Iowa guy clapping in what looks like a cadence that will cause the timing problem. I think HCSF statement is getting misconstrued as to the accuracy

When you are losing and throwing out those comments, legit or not, make you look like you are whining....Coupled with being called out to ever get the season started it's not a good look.....Winning allows more latitude....

This is now beyond embarrassing. At least HCSF has now moved on from blaming the players. All that complaining about wanting to play, despite being no where near ready, and now complaining about clapping. what a little itch-bay.

Last edited:
J

Jesus H....how embarrassing for Frost. CLAPPING scared Jurgens so much that he sailed balls over the QB's head or hit him in the ankles or sailed them wide right or left? Bullcrap. What was the excuse last week? Or the week before? Or last year.

It happens because you allow it, Scott. No other reason whatsoever.

frost is a joke. A few hundred people in the stadium and they clap and it makes cam be his consistent pathetic self. Snapping the ball is not difficult only under frosts leadership is it a challenge

what other team in the IA suffers from this disease

The other issue with blaming Iowa is the fact that only Jurgens must have heard it because no one else on offense moved. If everyone moved and it was only AM that wasn’t ready I would buy it that it came from the Iowa sideline. Fact is Jurgens had a rough first half. He played well in the second half. The guy to his right had a tough day.
And guard is supposed to his better position!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back