• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

really weird question...

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
I know transfers like Daniels do not count against he class and do count against the 85. When they visit do they count towards the allowed visits in a year?

I know transfers like Daniels do not count against he class and do count against the 85. When they visit do they count towards the allowed visits in a year?
That's a good question. Never considered transfers counting against our allowed visits. I'm sure the coaches have to be careful about who they allow to visit officially.

That's not a really weird question. A weird question would be something like "does a recruit on an official visit get to keep the uniform underwear after trying on a uniform? If not, what happens to it?"

THAT is a weird question.

There you go. I was sorta disappointed in the amount of weirdness in the OP's question.

That's not a really weird question. A weird question would be something like "does a recruit on an official visit get to keep the uniform underwear after trying on a uniform? If not, what happens to it?"

Well... does he?

who wears underwear anymore?

Better check with the NCAA before you let them keep it!

He gets a schollie and it DOESN’T count against the 85? If true, that’s quite the loophole. Sipple was saying this morning the staff isn’t necessarily chasing the big Miami receiver and it’s due partially to numbers.

He gets a schollie and it DOESN’T count against the 85? If true, that’s quite the loophole. Sipple was saying this morning the staff isn’t necessarily chasing the big Miami receiver and it’s due partially to numbers.

Yes it does count against the 85 but not against the 2019 class

Sipple is incorrect we are looking at some grad transfers thus having the same scholarship (s) available again in 2020 when it looks to be a dynamite year for recruits

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back