• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Really Nice Write-Up And Analysis: "Greg's Guys"

Is he looking to take @N2FL job on the board? Seriously good to get as many perspectives as possible on things like recruiting.

Works for Hail Varsity

Agree on many perspectives as none of them are perfect but all add that different expertise and opinion. Which makes it better for all of us

Greg is a good guy to boot

Works for Hail Varsity

Agree on many perspectives as none of them are perfect but all add that different expertise and opinion. Which makes it better for all of us

I know he has a job. That was meant to compliment N@FL while commenting on the post.

Works for Hail Varsity

I enjoy listening to Greg Smith on Hail Varsity podcasts.

Surprised he didn't include LB Martez Thrower. Feel like he's still being hotly pursued by the staff. Probably because he's not a high need right now with the other ILBs we have currently in the class.

I love looking at the wish lists that someone else did the work on. Kind of like a kid with a month before Christmas.
Seems the competition is high on this group, which is good. Good story and thanks for the link

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back