• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Re-naming NU coaching positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that we should give the "Head Coach" title to that calm, cool, mature guy who represents his University in the most respectfull and professional manner after the games....Rex Burkhead. He can be "Most Valuable Player and Head Coach."[

Did you eat a bunch of paint chips when you were little?

You are so clever. Maybe someone out here will coach you on how to "reply with quote" properly. LOL

Last edited:

I know it's not terribly fitting in recent years, but I'd love it if the O-line coach was renamed 'CEO of the Pipeline' - what monster O-line recruit wouldn't want to be coached by that guy?

I'd change Bo Pelini's title from "Head Coach" to Defensive Coordinator.

Normally, I sit back and shake my head at your comments but this comment actually makes more sense being that he normally gives the full reigns of the offense to his OC. (except choosing who the starting QB is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back