• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Sevion Morrison is N; Update: Now a 4 star on 247 Composite

Very smooth runner and hits the holes pretty effortlessly. He looks to have a very good O-line in those highlights. Kind of kid who can take advantage of having an athletic O-line in front of him.

So, he comm it's to NU and then takes an OV to wisky? Are we his placeholder?

Better not quit on Marvin Scott.

Last edited:
Excellent! I was hoping to avoid any unpleasant surprises today.

Now let's hope OU doesn't offer!
If they do it will most likely be late or if one of their two RB commits flip. The top commit on their board is a 5star RB, and they also have another RB commit that is a 4 star .9400 rsting.

If they do it will most likely be late or if one of their two RB commits flip. The top commit on their board is a 5star RB, and they also have another RB commit that is a 4 star .9400 rsting.

More concerned about wisky. Taylor is a Sr and they need a featured RB.

Agreed. If OU holds on to their 2 RB commits, we don't have to worry about Morrison flipping to OU.

According to this article, Morrison just turned 17. So he is young for his grade. Thus, possibly more room for physical growth and maturity than a typical HS senior.

Couple of weeks ago. I can relate second youngest in my HS graduation class

Perhaps based on his body type

My take is that Frost and Co. identify guys that will stick to their commits. Thay develop close relationships and Wisc came in late. I'd still be more worried about OU or Okie St.

Agreed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Frost has experienced a true decommitment yet. In 2019, we lost Tony Fair, Desmond Bland, and Thomas Grayson but I think we were the separating party in all three of those cases (two due to grades). Might be able to count Jevontae Jean-Baptiste since he was silently committed before flipping to Urban Meyer but to this date I don't know that we've really had a true decommitment (knock on wood).

And I wouldn't worry too much about Wisky. Despite the lopsided record between us, we've kicked their butt on the recruiting trail - Benhart, Hutmacher, Henrich. We mysteriously lost Malik Reed to them late but that one may not be over yet.

Agreed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Frost has experienced a true decommitment yet. In 2019, we lost Tony Fair, Desmond Bland, and Thomas Grayson but I think we were the separating party in all three of those cases (two due to grades). Might be able to count Jevontae Jean-Baptiste since he was silently committed before flipping to Urban Meyer but to this date I don't know that we've really had a true decommitment (knock on wood).

And I wouldn't worry too much about Wisky. Despite the lopsided record between us, we've kicked their butt on the recruiting trail - Benhart, Hutmacher, Henrich. We mysteriously lost Malik Reed to them late but that one may not be over yet.
We needed that guy, and the LB drought continues for the 2020 class.
Isn't there an OLB out of Georgia interested in us ?
If true, whatever happened with that guy ?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back