• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

RB Sevion Morrison is N

Fort Husker

Recruit
We needed that guy, and the LB drought continues for the 2020 class.
Isn't there an OLB out of Georgia interested in us ?
If true, whatever happened with that guy ?
You're right. We do need LBs. It stinks losing him but like I said, many believe it's not over yet with Reed.

The Georgia LB I think you're referencing is Choe Bryant-Strother. He is still uncommitted. No real read on which way he's leaning but Nebraska is a finalist.

Nebraska will hit on other LBs and potentially flip one or two. In addition to Strother, there's also Kaden Johnson, Derrick Lewis, Rodney Groce, Devyn Curtis, maybe Jackson Bratton (currently a Bama commit), Caleb McCullough, Mister Williams, etc.

djlhuskerfan

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
You're right. We do need LBs. It stinks losing him but like I said, many believe it's not over yet with Reed.

The Georgia LB I think you're referencing is Choe Bryant-Strother. He is still uncommitted. No real read on which way he's leaning but Nebraska is a finalist.

Nebraska will hit on other LBs and potentially flip one or two. In addition to Strother, there's also Kaden Johnson, Derrick Lewis, Rodney Groce, Devyn Curtis, maybe Jackson Bratton (currently a Bama commit), Caleb McCullough, Mister Williams, etc.
Would Rodney Groce be related to DeJuan Groce?

HuskerHeathen

Recruit
5 Year Member

Thanks Fort ! That's the guy !