• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Sevion Morrison is N; Update: Now a 4 star on 247 Composite

We needed that guy, and the LB drought continues for the 2020 class.
Isn't there an OLB out of Georgia interested in us ?
If true, whatever happened with that guy ?

You're right. We do need LBs. It stinks losing him but like I said, many believe it's not over yet with Reed.

The Georgia LB I think you're referencing is Choe Bryant-Strother. He is still uncommitted. No real read on which way he's leaning but Nebraska is a finalist.

Nebraska will hit on other LBs and potentially flip one or two. In addition to Strother, there's also Kaden Johnson, Derrick Lewis, Rodney Groce, Devyn Curtis, maybe Jackson Bratton (currently a Bama commit), Caleb McCullough, Mister Williams, etc.

You're right. We do need LBs. It stinks losing him but like I said, many believe it's not over yet with Reed.

The Georgia LB I think you're referencing is Choe Bryant-Strother. He is still uncommitted. No real read on which way he's leaning but Nebraska is a finalist.

Nebraska will hit on other LBs and potentially flip one or two. In addition to Strother, there's also Kaden Johnson, Derrick Lewis, Rodney Groce, Devyn Curtis, maybe Jackson Bratton (currently a Bama commit), Caleb McCullough, Mister Williams, etc.
Would Rodney Groce be related to DeJuan Groce?

Thanks Fort ! That's the guy !

There is game speed, breakaway speed, and Sevion Morrison speed on the gridiron. The Edison High School product posted a best 10.5 in the 100m sprint during his sophomore season, which makes his junior season stats come into focus. His sophomore campaign against 5A Oklahoma competition, by all accounts, was a good one carrying the rock 125 times for 1,021 yards with 11 scores going up on the board. Tailbacks dream of his junior season posting 2,761 yards with 34 touchdowns scored on the ground adding 205 in the passing game with two more trips into the end zone. He also took back two punts for 85 yards bumping his all-purpose yardage to 3,100 with 38 total scores.

Last edited:
Converting Sevions 100m time to a 40 time [because I couldn't find a 40 time for him];

1 meter = 1.0936133 yards, so 100m = ~109.36 yards
109.36 yards / 10.5 seconds = 10.415 yards per second
40 yards/10.415 yps = 4.167 seconds

A 4.2 forty time. WOW, wouldn't that be great! Yea I know, that fastest part of his 100m may not be until the last 50 meters but, once he makes it past the line of scrimmage he's gone!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back