• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB Malcolm Brown to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerInOkieland

Heisman
15 Year Member
Texas.

Gosh, that makes me feel really good for some reason.:Biggrin:

Congratulations, Texas. Good for you!:)

Now "unbiased" Rivals can do another 10 or so interviews with Brown and Aaron Green where they can discuss going to Texas together. Love how unbiased Rivals is.

Last edited:
Yes, I say congrats to the Whorns on their new recruit pickup.

I never thought I'd ever say that, let alone put in print!

As I have said before, I don't know how excited Green is about coming to Nebraska. Brown's decision may help us, but I think we will continue to wait on his decision.

Thunder and Lightning. ;) Green was always going to be the much tougher get.

As for Brown I am not sure his verbal erases the 5 years of head scratching running back recruiting and evaluations by the Texas staff but it is definitely a start. Arguably the top rb recruit in Texas since Peterson. Not landing Brown would have been disastrous.

Last edited:
Texas.

Gosh, that makes me feel really good for some reason.:Biggrin:

Congratulations, Texas. Good for you!:)

Now "unbiased" Rivals can do another 10 or so interviews with Brown and Aaron Green where they can discuss going to Texas together. Love how unbiased Rivals is.

Well, a lot of Texas fans I talked to at work last night thinks they are going to get both.....they really believe this, I don't, but you would have thunk Green would have committed already being to NU plenty of times and brother is here.

they have had interviews with them talking of playing together and the Dads get along great and went to Florida with the boys for the elite camp.....never know.

Well, a lot of Texas fans I talked to at work last night thinks they are going to get both.....they really believe this, I don't, but you would have thunk Green would have committed already being to NU plenty of times and brother is here.

they have had interviews with them talking of playing together and the Dads get along great and went to Florida with the boys for the elite camp.....never know.

I have seen that theory quite a bit with their friendship and the two dads. Obviously it has heated up on the boards now that Brown finally gave his verbal. The pitch from Texas has always been for Green/Brown to be like USC had with Lendale White and Reggie Bush. I guess Texas had given Green his space and Applewhite had to call to let him know what was going on. I am going to remain skeptical about Green ending up in Austin but that would be just fine. If not then you go all in for Jonathan Gray in 2012. I think Texas needs to be add another corner to fill out this class. They will lose their top three after this year.

Last edited:
Makes me feel a little netter abut our chances. But I still thinks he waits until texas fills its class before he commiys to us or anyone else. just my 2 cents ...anyone want a refund :)

Simply my opinion....I think Aaron is not going to be pushed by anyone into making a decision....before he is ready to do so....he may already know where he is going to go, but will announce it when he is ready too.....on the other hand, he may still be doing research on his top four schools and doesn't feel ready to pull the trigger until he feels comfertable in his mind that all of his questions have been answered...

I think he chooses Nebraska....but stranger things have happened....

Makes me feel a little netter abut our chances. But I still thinks he waits until texas fills its class before he commiys to us or anyone else. just my 2 cents ...anyone want a refund :)

Not a ton of wiggle room for Texas sitting at 23 commits. Missing out on the tight end from Washington this week did leave a spot though that I am not sure the coaches thought they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back