• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

RB Luben from Wahoo

joncarl

Nobody important
10 Year Member
Was talking to a family member last night and they said he is going to play at Nebraska. They seemed to think a scholarship was offered, I am assuming if he is going that it is as a walk-on. Anyone have any info?

Nostradumbass

I sweep the floors
5 Year Member
Just going out on a limb here but I’d guess that is false....possibly a preferred walk on at best

Just going out on a limb here but I’d guess that is false....possibly a preferred walk on at best
that would be my guess. If he's a good student, in-state academic scholarships would make up a lot of the difference for the walk on spot.

He is very quick and fast, though

TheOneders

Recruit
2 Year Member
Was talking to a family member last night and they said he is going to play at Nebraska. They seemed to think a scholarship was offered, I am assuming if he is going that it is as a walk-on. Anyone have any info?
Walk-on offer. If he’s committed, it’s not public yet. He was just offered on Halloween.

Bean

Grey Shirt
5 Year Member
https://journalstar.com/sports/high-school/football/th-annual-bobby-mills--yard-club-features-four-time/article_7f075ee5-4d23-51a4-ae50-cffaa5f012e6.html [2018]

Trev Luben, Wahoo, 2,215 ,Jr., Class C-1 Leader

[2019] Oh yeah, those 204 yards against Neumann vault Trev over the 1000 yard rushing mark for the second straight season, giving him a current season total of 1,084 yards (19 TDs).

Last edited: