• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB Imani Cross (Tennessee decommit) to visit Nebraska 20 Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to have a thumper (which he seems to be only from his size didn't watch his film yet). We need some thunder to go with the lightning.

We will have a thumper next year in Marrow. Imani was visited by Coach Brown, but as of right now he has no plans to visit NU yet. Its not out of the question, but as of right now he is visiting East Carolina and Vandy as BTBR stated I believe.

We will have a thumper next year in Marrow. Imani was visited by Coach Brown, but as of right now he has no plans to visit NU yet. Its not out of the question, but as of right now he is visiting East Carolina and Vandy as BTBR stated I believe.

I confirmed with the author of the piece in post three - He's got a visit set up for the 20th, according to Cross' family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back