• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB by Committee or does one Emerge?

IMO Ajay Allen is the most naturally gifted RB on the roster. Now, can he master the playbook in one camp? Will the coaches trust him enough to give him significant reps this fall? I think he's gonna make it difficult to keep him off the field even if it's just a few touches a game.

I think Anthony Grant and Gabe Ervin (if 100%) will be the top two backs and get most of the carries, with Rahmir Johnson being used all over the field.

IMO Ajay Allen is the most naturally gifted RB on the roster. Now, can he master the playbook in one camp? Will the coaches trust him enough to give him significant reps this fall? I think he's gonna make it difficult to keep him off the field even if it's just a few touches a game.

I think Anthony Grant and Gabe Ervin (if 100%) will be the top two backs and get most of the carries, with Rahmir Johnson being used all over the field.
Thanks for your assessment.
Last year we seemed deep but thats going off how thin we had become,and Gabe stepped up as a true frosh.
Doesnt happen often, but who else at the time?

I like what I'm hearing from you

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back