• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Arnold Barnes III Decommits

Not easy to tackle, put him on a speed regimen, potential to be special.
Most those hand tackles didnt alter his gait

Last edited:

Love the size...5-9, 220 or 224. Squatty body, bowling ball type. Hard to find behind the O-line and then hard to bring down at 220+
I can attest. Dealt with a guy like this at an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet at lunch on Monday. Couldn’t get past him. Eventually just sat back down until he was done. When I went back, samosas were gone. Saw his plate when I walked back, he had four! Totally regretted my compete level.

I can attest. Dealt with a guy like this at an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet at lunch on Monday. Couldn’t get past him. Eventually just sat back down until he was done. When I went back, samosas were gone. Saw his plate when I walked back, he had four! Totally regretted my compete level.
:Lol: POTY material. Well done!

Not easy to tackle, put him on a speed regimen, potential to be special.

Most those hand tackles didnt alter his gaLooks like he has nice it

Not easy to tackle, put him on a speed regimen, potential to be

Looks like he has nice balance. Gets in and out of cuts while still moving forward. I would hate to catch one of those thighs to the head. I bet Willie Miller made his share of guy's heads ring

I like the pitch out plays he runs. Something we should be doing now instead of just running up the middle for little gain. Predictable and usually produces small gains. Good speed and balance. We just need an offensive line!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back