• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Ajay Allen On OV (Reboot)

So is Allen a potential February recruit rather than an early signing period signee at this point.?

So is Allen a potential February recruit rather than an early signing period signee at this point.?
It's too late to be an early enrollee if that's what you were thinking. Normal high school recruit that shows up in June or July I think, unless someone knows different.

It's too late to be an early enrollee if that's what you were thinking. Normal high school recruit that shows up in June or July I think, unless someone knows different.
He didn't sign in December due to coaching change at TCU. Now his recruiter from TCU is our RB coach. Hence the visit. If he commits, he would sign in February

What is better than perfect? Nothing in my book!

He is already committed to TCU and normally when a kid then decides between the committed school and the new comer it goes the way of the new comer

Plus his relationship with Coach Applegate

RB Ajay Allen: Could Nebraska be adding a seventh scholarship running back to the roster in the next week? Things appeared to go very well with TCU commit Ajay Allen in Lincoln this week. It's also a good indication the staff expects at least one more piece of movement in the running back room by May.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back