• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ranking the walk ons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tyson puts on 20-25lbs over the next couple years...look out. The kid has "Sick skills". Just look at his stats. Watched every game he was in this year. While his physical appearance may not stand out from other local high school kids, he was a man amongst boys in the athletic department.

Time will tell.

Yeah, great way to participate. I know Justin Blatchford is a current walkon who gets kick coverage. I am related to him, at least that is what my grandma tells me. :)

For my two cents, I thought Tyson Broekemeier had a shot at a lower-conference scollie. Not sure he will make a wave at Nebraska, but I thought a school like Akron or Eastern Michigan or someone on their level might bite. UNLV was interested at one point.

This is one of the individuals that I'm most interested in. Go read through his high school performance bio and you'll see how accurate of a thrower he is. I have no clue of the level of competition he faced, but having over 70% completion rate and a more than impressive touchdown to pick ratio...he's really got to be a good decision maker on the field (regardless of competition).

I'd like to be the first to officially state: "FEAR THE BROEKEMEIER". I have a "feeling" that we're going to see him on the field someday as a starter.

Derek Slaughter has a chance to play next year on kick coverage. Not saying he will, but it wouldn't surprise me.

i hope they make this kid a physical freak and hes able to play defense because i cant think of anything better than a blackshirt with the name Slaughter throwing the bones after a big play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back