• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ranking of NC over last 50 years

I am glad we still can make this list. In another 25 years he will have to pick from Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State for the top 50.

Really? Did OU beat Bama? And if so, did people do a quick check of all the trees in Norman?
In 2002 we beat them in Norman and in 49 years
I have never seen that many opposing fans in Norman. The Lloyd Noble parking lot was jam packed with custom painted Bama motor homes. I’m guessing a lot of their fans watched the game somewhere besides the stadium. The two toughest tickets I have ever seen in Norman was the Alabama game and the Notre Dame game.

In 2003 in Tuscaloosa we were treated great. Got stopped at nearly ever tailgate offering us food and drink. OU won the game and leaving people were thanking us for coming. On the ride back to Huntsville we listened to a call in show where people were saying how they wished we could play each other more often. Great experience.

Worst fan experience I’ve ever had was at Miami in 2009 and Eugene Oregon in 2006. Talk about a bunch of asshats.
My wife went to the 2004 BCS National Title game when OU played LSU. I was deployed to Iraq at the time. She and her family to this day say LSU fans are the absolute worst. Didn't help that OU lost in LSU's backyard either.

Last edited:
My wife went to the 2004 BCS National Title game when OU played LSU. I was deployed to Iraq at the time. She and her family to this day say LSU fans are the absolute worst. Didn't help that OU lost in LSU's backyard either.
Didn’t go to that game but heard a lot of horror story’s from people who did.

I spent two nights in New Orleans jails and they happen to coincide with Nebraska Sugar Bowl wins over LSU.

Yeah. LSU fans suck.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back