• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rangers in first place in the Eastern Conference.

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
They have had a great season but the playoffs are another animal altogether in the NHL.

Great defense and one of the best goaltenders in the world should give them a shot at the cup...hopefully.

I have also adopted the Avalanche as my second favorite team because my boys like them and we have gone to some games. They are starting to play well and can hopefully get into the playoffs.

Last edited:

Thank God they did not give up all the kids for Nash!

Slatts is slowly getting the right idea!

Even though I don't like how Torts is with mixing up the lines all the time, we are playing
a heck of a trap system right now! Boring but wins none the less!

Phoenix leading the Pacific!

Almost perfect February and the only OTL was avenged last night with Vancouver. Tippet is one amazing head coach and a lot of accolades have to go to Goaltending coach Sean Burke.

200px-Phoenix_Coyotes.svg.png

Rangers are #1 seed in the East and open with the Ottawa Senators who beat us 3 of 4 this season. It would be just like the Rangers and break my heart with a 1st round exit against an 8 seed.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back