• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Randy Gregory failed another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should go have a talk with him under a tree.

His judgement was poor. But marijuana being illegal is moronic when they are allowed to abuse alcohol.

also your response is just so wrong in so many reasons it is hard to imagine. Does having a drink or getting high on pot make someone a bad person? absolutely not but does abusing either make them subject to life problems on an ongoing basis absolutely. i have seen your constant responses to such topics and you will twist and turn every response into some form of crap. i have dealt with it and it is a topic i know too well to have some twit like you turn this into a it should be legal forum.

also your response is just so wrong in so many reasons it is hard to imagine. Does having a drink or getting high on pot make someone a bad person? absolutely not but does abusing either make them subject to life problems on an ongoing basis absolutely. i have seen your constant responses to such topics and you will twist and turn every response into some form of crap. i have dealt with it and it is a topic i know too well to have some twit like you turn this into a it should be legal forum.
Your responses ARE crap. I don't need to twist anything.

How do you know what I've dealt with in my life? You are presuming again, much like you did on that hill. You have no idea if he abuses it or not. How many athletes would pop positive for alcohol tests on a regular basis? Does that mean they abuse it? By your definition it does. And that's wrong. But your consistent about it at least.

Marijuana will be legal. No matter how many guys like you want it to remain considered more dangerous than alcohol. As a matter of fact you'd benefit from its use. Might calm you down a bit. Come by and I'll hook you up.

Your responses ARE crap. I don't need to twist anything.

How do you know what I've dealt with in my life? You are presuming again, much like you did on that hill. You have no idea if he abuses it or not. How many athletes would pop positive for alcohol tests on a regular basis? Does that mean they abuse it? By your definition it does. And that's wrong. But your consistent about it at least.

Marijuana will be legal. No matter how many guys like you want it to remain considered more dangerous than alcohol. As a matter of fact you'd benefit from its use. Might calm you down a bit. Come by and I'll hook you up.

you obviously have a problem and need help.

Last edited:
revenue and excuses are you big boy remedy. tell that to Randy and write him a check for the money he is about to loose and the chance for a successful life that just went down the drain. play with the big boys? you guys have a good time bailing each other out.
*your
*lose

Alcohol is far more dangerous than weed, and it's really dumb that it's even illegal in the first place. But Randy knows the rules, and the fact that he can't get off something as simple to get off as marijuana is just sad.

If only he had an honorable guy like Riley to look up to and get him off drugs instead of sweeping it under the rug all those years.

Last edited:

Alcohol is far more dangerous than weed, and it's really dumb that it's even illegal in the first place. But Randy knows the rules, and the fact that he can't get off something as simple to get off as weed is juist sad.

If only he had an honorable guy like Riley to look up to and get him off drugs instead of sweeping it under the rug all those years.

it isn't the alcohol or weed that is the problem it is the addiction and abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back