• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Randy Gregory failed another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad but not surprising.

I criticized him harshly the first time. Took a bit of heat. Fact is, Gregory is a fool. Unless he's hooked on something more than weed, there's zero excuse for his very poor choices. Choices that aren't far removed from throwing his career away.

He got away with this many times at Nebraska, with Bo sweeping in under the rug. Not gonna escape it in the NFL.

Suspended four games last year, his rookie season. Went on to register zero sacks in 12 games. Suspended apparently more than four game his second year ... he's falling way behind the curve at this point. Unfortunately, heading toward one of the all-time busts.

Last edited:

Sad but not surprising.

I criticized him harshly the first time. Took a bit of heat. Fact is, Gregory is a fool. Unless he's hooked on something more than weed, there's zero excuse for his very poor choices. Choices that aren't far removed from throwing his career away.

He got away with this many times at Nebraska, with Bo sweeping in under the rug. Not gonna escape it in the NFL.

Suspended four games last year, his rookie season. Went on to register zero sacks in 12 games. Suspended apparently more than four game his second year ... he's falling way behind the curve at this point. Unfortunately, heading toward one of the all-time busts.
This. All of it.

What a waste of talent.
Does NE. have a rehab type of program available for students and if so why wasn't he forced to enroll. If Ne. doesn't have such a program why don't they?

What a waste of talent.
Does NE. have a rehab type of program available for students and if so why wasn't he forced to enroll. If Ne. doesn't have such a program why don't they?

First positive test requires an education program and the following of recommendations from an individual study.
Second positive requires evaluation and rehab, possibly inpatient.
Third positive: you gone

I don't know that the school actually runs any of the rehab. Listening to ex-pros on ESPN, etc, though, you have to be a complete moron or have a huge problem in order to get popped. You basically know when the tests are coming and have a small window in which you have to avoid drugs.

First positive test requires an education program and the following of recommendations from an individual study.
Second positive requires evaluation and rehab, possibly inpatient.
Third positive: you gone

I don't know that the school actually runs any of the rehab. Listening to ex-pros on ESPN, etc, though, you have to be a complete moron or have a huge problem in order to get popped. You basically know when the tests are coming and have a small window in which you have to avoid drugs.

thanks and that really shows how stupid an act this was. I guess money can only buy fake happiness for some and responsibility is thrown out the window.

Some drugs are stronger than the people that take them. Unless there are underlying issues, no person should be that dependent on THC......
NO Excuses! For millions of dollars, I would not have a problem. Weed is a social drug for most......I am sure he has a few "friends" that are not smart enough to look out for his best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back