• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Random questions

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
1. Assuming LM comes back could he be the replacement for WR?
2. Any News about the Polar Bear?
3. Anyone in this class going to crack the 2 deep this year? (Not including transfers.)

3. Anyone in this class going to crack the 2 deep this year? (Not including transfers.)
-Brown will be WR replacement
-Polarbear struggled not being able to just be stronger than everyone as I had been saying leading up to the season
-what happened with Omar Manning has banished me from answering #3

-Brown will be WR replacement
-Polarbear struggled not being able to just be stronger than everyone as I had been saying leading up to the season
-what happened with Omar Manning has banished me from answering #3
So with Polar Bear. Something that will be overcome in your opinion or beyond hope or something in between.

So with Polar Bear. Something that will be overcome in your opinion or beyond hope or something in between.
He's still going to be technically a true freshman, he's got plenty of time. But it's tough going from the biggest baddest dude to everyone being bigger and just as bad as you. Takes some getting used to. He's in line to take over for Daniels when he leaves. Nothing to worry about, just young.

Random Questions?
How about:
Will Blaise Gunnerson be able to practice full speed during Spring practices?
Is Nadeb Joseph the real thing?
Will Braxton Clark be able to practice full-go during Spring practices?

was wondering about Nash and Blaise...thanks for all asking and providing updates.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back