• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rahmir Johnson runs a 21.68 indoor 200m

For some reason, Rahmir Johnson pulled out of his heat in the boys 200m qualifying and did not start. Marcellus Moore had the 2nd fastest prelim time in heat #5, with a mark of 21.46; he won his heat. Moore also won his heat in the 60m at 6.79; it was the 3rd fastest overall qualifying time in the 60. He is without question an elite sprinter.
UPDATE: Marcellus Moore was 2nd in the 200m at 21.23. He was 4th in the 60m at 6.81.

For the track guys.

Are we recruiting this guy? We're not listed on his recruiting page.

Regarding Moore:

He has stated his dream schools are Texas and Oregon. Ugh. He is as small as advertised. I have been aware of him for a while in both track and football. He is a track guy, but really wants to play football. I've seen him run in person numerous times and have even officiated one of his football games. IMO he is a 3-star in football purely because of his speed, he hasn't been all that impressive on the football field. But he still has his senior year...

Regarding Moore:

He has stated his dream schools are Texas and Oregon. Ugh. He is as small as advertised. I have been aware of him for a while in both track and football. He is a track guy, but really wants to play football. I've seen him run in person numerous times and have even officiated one of his football games. IMO he is a 3-star in football purely because of his speed, he hasn't been all that impressive on the football field. But he still has his senior year...
Good info! Thanks for sharing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back